Don Celso S. Tuason Ave. Antipolo City 1870 Philippines
ELCOME TO VALLEY GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
At the rolling hills of Antipolo, Rizal is Valley Golf & Country Club, Inc., a private and non-profit club organized in 1958 by a group of businessmen headed by the late Don Celso S. Tuason.
Designed by Australian, Jas H. Scotts, Valley Golf was opened for play in 1961 and attracted a great traffic of players and aficionados. With this encouraging trend, the club was expanded to accommodate another par-72, 18-hole course on the north in addition to its original south course in 1989.
This par-72 championship layout, sits on 90 hectares of rolling hills and meandering brooks. It played host to the famed Philippine Open in 1975, 1983 and 1991. American Jeff Lewis established the course record of 65 during the 1983 Philippine Open.
In November 1991, Valley Golf for the first time, became the venue of the XVI Southeast Asian Games Golf Championship.
In 1989, Valley acquired from several parcels of land owners of property adjoining the course through a barter arrangement, enabling it to expand the nine holes into an 18-hole, Par-70 complex now known as the North Executive Course. Some notable holes: Hole No. 15 with its tee overlooking the entire golf course and a man-made terrace; and Hole No. 6 best known for its island green.